Samsung's Galaxy tab update
: The Samsung's 10.1 tab is available for its lowest possible price for short time in India only on flipkart. Samsung's Galaxy tab 10.1 has taken the market by a clean sweep as compared to the Google Nexus and iPad, The sleek designed tab is far more user friendly as compared to its rivals due to its splendid multitasking abilities and stylus. However, untill now its market price in India has been considerably high 34,500/- INR. As compared to the Google Nexus 10 and Apple's i pad.
priced at 24,500/- INR and 33,000/- INR respectively.However, For a short time you cab buy it for the lowest price available in India only on Flipkart. This offer is available only till end of April 2013. You will get a cash back of 5175 /- INR at 15% return rate
, giving you the final price of only 29,325/- INR
which is unbelievably a great deal. Its the best value for money you can invest in. Especially when your tab reflects your persona.Nevertheless, you need not pay the entire amount in one go, ZERO down payments and ZERO processing fee. And you can split the EMI for just 2875/- per month for next 12 months.
The 5175 /- Cash (15 % cash) back will be credited to your account by June 2013.This is the first Samsung's Galaxy tab update in its price since its launch. Flipkart has tied up with ICICI bank and Standard Chartered bank, you can avail this benefit only if you own respective bank credit cards.
(You can alternatively ask a friend who owns these credit card to pay for you and return her the money in installments.) Conditions for the Samsung's Galaxy tab update (in price): 1) You can only buy 1 product under this offer in your shopping cart2) You cannot buy it if you have purchased a similar offer product in last month3) You need to have a ICICI or Standard Charterd Credit card4) You need to opt for the 12 month EMI option only(Please read these conditions again carefully while purchase)When you satisfy these conditions you can own your brand new
Samsung Galaxy tab update (ed) price for only 29,325/- INR. Don't miss this opportunity as offer is valid only till stock last. This offer will close by end of this month (April, 2013).To know more about the product and its specks click on the links below. Those who like grey colour like me there is good news, the grey tab is not available in Samsung's stores across India however, you can get it online from flipkart.Own the White Galaxy Note 10.1Own the Grey Galaxy Note 10.1You can review the tabs amazing features and multitasking abilities in this short video
Sandeep Maheshwari's latest Q&A Vidoes
Sandeep Maheshwari has created a stir in the nation by his inspirational talks, Although he had mentioned that he would not do any other event after the 'Last Life Changing Seminar' He has on and off interacted with the Indian people seeking answers to life's questions and success. Here we will discuss about his new videos and what is the take home message from each of these sessions. 'What ever happens happens for good'
Sandeep believes that "What ever happens happens for good". A follower of Sandeep asks him a question regarding his personal philosophy. That 'In situations where things really are bad and saddening how can we believe that the negative occurrence happened for our own good?' To this Sandeep Maheshwari answered saying that Good and Bad things always happen to everyone, Good or Bad is how we look at it and what ever we accept becomes our reality. If a person believes that a bad incident that happened is because his fate is bad, his personal belief will magnify the effects of what happens to him. On the contrary if a person believers that if a bad thing happened for a good reason. He begins to get hope and starts getting justified reasons to convince himself that what ever happens happens for good. How to differentiate between Need and Greed? At another event a participant asked Sandeep how to differentiate our own personal need Vs greed. What is the fine line that differentiates need and greed.
To this Sandeep Maheshwari answered by saying that in order to know the difference we need to learn from animals. He quoted an example of the King of the Jungle. He says that if the Lion who is all mighty and powerful kills all the animals there will not be many animals left. However, the Lion Knows its need and hunts only according to its hunger. The same is with other carnivores. But man is greedy, Man always wants more than he needs. Having the basic necessities alike a house a car and other basic necessities are more than enough. Wanting to have more than the basic necessities is what Sandeep calls human greed. How to be Stress free? In another video Sandeep
gives tips about how to life a stress free life. Most people live lives filled with tension and worry about day-to-day activities. He asks people to think that if you have full confidence about what you are doing, that you are certain that the outcome will be good then there is no tension. If our actions are done with fear in mind then doubt creeps in and affects the result. Instead use the teaching of taking action and detach yourself from the outcome as mentioned in 'Bhagvat Gita'. In doing so our focus shifts towards doing our part with full concentration irrespective of the result. We must do our part without expectation of fear of failure or the hope of success. When we do this we are able to focus 100% on the work at hand and this takes away the stress and tension. How to get rid of Confusion?
A student asks Sandeep that how to deal with dilemma's and how to take decisions. Sandeep shares his personal problem of being indecisive. He says that he acts first and thinks later. In order to conduct these life changing seminars, he didn't think he just posted adverts in the news paper and set deadlines, this enabled him to prevent procrastination and start working towards it. This enabled him to take quick decisions and act instead of getting paralyzed by analysis. Read more about Sandeep Maheshwari
Recently at the event at VCCI held in Baroda, various prominent management gurus were present who graced the occassion. Chetan Bhagat had a session slot during these session. His speech was awe inspiring and moved people to think and reflect about the new India and people of an emerging economy.
- It was started with a trailer of upcoming movie ‘KAI PO CHE’ which is inspired by his book ‘3 MISTAKES OF MY LIFE’ which is also based on PASSION.
- He talked about the need for every individual to allow their passion to always remain on the upswing since only if a person is passionate about something is he motivated to aim for higher achievements and have more ambitions in life.
- According to Mr. Bhagat, there are 3 types of people in the world in the context of passion and life. These are:
- 1. Existing
- 2. Fading
- 3. Alive
- The people in the first category are somehow contented with their lot in life and do not wish to have greater aspirations for higher achievements. They know that their conditions in life may or may not be good. But they are not bad either. They feel that they have attained some kind of balance and do not wish to upset that balance. They fall into a routine and are satisfied with following that routine for every day of their life. Therefore they are considered to be those who are just existing for the sake of existing.
- The second category includes people who have remained in the existential stage for long and have fallen into a state of negativity by remaining in the existing stage for too long. They have no desires to achieve in life and view life very negatively and are always very frustrated.
- The third category are those people who are not satisfied with a single or group of achievements in life and always want more challenges in order to keep alive the feeling that their life is worth while and they are living a good life. Their ambitions never die and they are always passionate about their aspirations. It is this category that Mr Bhagat said was the need of the hour in India especially with the youth so that they would keep on reinventing themselves to face new challenges in life and always feel a sense of satisfaction through the fulfilment of those challenges.
- He gave his own example especially in the context of his early life. Born in a middle class family, he studied at IIT, Delhi & IIM, Ahmedabad, India's premier institutes of learning and established himself in the field of Banking having worked in Goldman Sachs & Deutsche Bank, two top names in International Banking. However, he always wanted to do something new in life and face newer challenges in different fields. Hence after 2005, he gave up his job and took to writing which was his hobby. He struggled for some years as he did not get a prominent publisher to agree to publish his first book, Five Point Someone for almost 2 years from 2002 to 2004. It was only after having gone to 9 publishers all of whom responded negatively to him that the 10th one gave him a chance. His book, based on his experiences at IIM, Ahmedabad went on to become a best-seller and he has never looked back since then.
- He became a full-time writer and wrote many more popular books all of which became best-sellers in their own right. He was touted as the greatest Indian writer in English of all time (By the New York Times) and one of the 50 most influential people in the world (by Time Magazine). He also diversified here by branching into movies, writing columns for Daily News Paper & Magazines and holding talks. His aim in giving this example was that he felt that even those who were in the 'alive' category would face a lot of hardship before they eventually found success in life.
- He explained that he has also gone through all these categories and also shared how he is maintaining himself in the Alive stage by the concept of CHALLENGE Vs. EXCITEMENT.
- On the aside, Bhagat also talked about the forthcoming Hindi film "Kai Po Che" based on one of his novels, "The 3 mistakes of my life" which was based in Ahmedabad. He talked about Gujarati culture and its strong mercantile ethos which stressed a lot on a free market economy and trade. He said it was this aspect which was causing the economic development in Gujarat by leaps and bounds and needed to be inculcated by the rest of the country as well. He also talked about the trials and tribulations which he and the production team of "Kai Po Che" faced while making the movie and aligned it with the topic of the discussion in between showing the film's trailers and clips.
- How to maintain our passion or dream as this kind of talks motivates us for some time but as we again become busy with our routine life, passion loosen its grip.?
He answered this question by saying that you should always keep yourself busy with reading some inspirational books or do things which always keeps you remind about your goal/passion.
Do you spend more money on your medicine than it actually cost?
Get to know the actual price of your medicines before buying.
It is hard fact, and most people are aware that many Doctors prescribe medicines that are expensive for their patients, they don't provide a prescription that is economical to the patients pocket, but prescribe the medicine of the pharmaceutical company that pays him the biggest commission for prescribing the drug. Know your medicines before you buy them
Until now people used to follow what ever their doctor prescribed because the Doctors were considered the ultimate authority on a treatment. However, there is widespread awareness among people by searching medical information on the internet. *Careful many people are mislead by information provided on the internet and cause unnecessary complications
However, if the information sought is from right sources it can be considered valuable, and you can use it to know if your doctor is guiding you so that you get the best treatment at most affordable cost. Most people avoid understanding about medicines as they think its too difficult and they can let the doctors decide for them. However, its necessary for sharp and wise people to know what they are getting involved in, before taking medicines. Many times some treatments don't require medicines yet people are addicted to gulping down pills and capsules.
What is difference between a Brand name and generic name of a drug?
Pharmaceutical companies spend heavily for developing a new drug, these Research and Development activities take several years before a drug is actually launched into the market. Before any drug is allowed to be sold in the market they have to be approved by regulatory authorities for public interest to ensure they are safe, counterfeting and spurious duplication.
Branded Drugs : When a company successfuly develops a drug and gets formal approval from regulatory authorities they file for a patent *patents prevent competitors to duplicate the product. And sell the drug for the patented time say 10-15 years under a 'Brand name' to get exclusivity for the drugs they invented.
Generic Drugs : It is the name that is generally derived from the chemical composition of the drug.
After the patent of a drug expires the pharmaceutial company owning the patent sells away its patent right and other competitors can then manufacture the drug at a lower cost but with the same composition and characteristics of the original drug. Generic drugs are also under strict supervison of regulatory authorities and need approval before they are sold at the pharmacy.
How do you know which drugs are available at a cheaper rate in the market?
You can identify generic drugs for your treatment *if they are available, and purchase the generic drugs that are cheaper instead of buying expensive drugs that are sold at a premuim price by the origianl company that made the drug. (unless you are being treated for a specific illness that doesn't have generic drugs in the market)
Where do you compare drugs to know if their generic version is available?
The 'Vinod Kumar Memorial charitable trust' in India that has done a study of the Indian markets along with the Ministry of consumer affairs- food and public distribution Government of India and has set up a website
www.medguideindia.com, on this website you can compare the drugs prescribed by your doctor and identify if there is an alternate economical drug available in the market.
How to compare the drugs on the website?
Go to the website,
1)click on Drugs
2)click on Brand
3)Type the name of the Brand you are using E.g. Paracetamol 500 mg
4)Select type of medicaton: Tablet, Capsule, Syrup
You will find a price-list of different drugs manufactured for the same medicine by other companies.
The prices listed may vary from state to state and depending on the supplier or pharmacy you are purchasing the medicine.
To know more about the drug click on Active Ingredients (Generics) under the column Constituents / Unit
you will receive more information about other similar brands and side effects of the drug.
Share this article with your family and friends to spread awareness.
Give some encouragement press like below if you agree!!Verify to know if the medicine you bought is Fake or Real
On each medicine there is a unique identification number, Message this number to 9901099010 and you will receive the manufacturing batch number and manufacturer. Legitimate Drug: You will receive the batch number and name of Pharmaceutical manufacturer, verify the batch number with the batch number on the medicine if it matches its ok.Spurious Drug: If the drug is spurious the batch number of the drug will not match
Who is Sandeep Maheshwari?He is an entrepreneur, writer, motivational speaker and Limca Book of world record holder.
He is the founder & CEO of ImagesBazaar, the world’s largest collection of Indian images.Does he walk his talk?
He is the recipient of the following prestigious awards:
- "Star Youth Achiever Award" instituted by the Global Youth Marketing Forum.
- "Young Creative Entrepreneur" Award by the British Council, a division of the British High Commission.
- "Pioneer of Tomorrow" Award by the "ET Now" television channel.
Sandeep dropped out of college and by the time he was 21, was earning over a 100,000 rupees per month! Today, he runs Imagesbazaar.com, a stock photo company that has over 800,000 pictures making the largest stock of Indian images in the world.Why does he do these free seminars?
He strongly believes that, "If you have more than you need, simply share it with those who need it the most."
There is no hype or and hidden agenda to sell people stuff, he does it out of sure passion to help people.Where are these seminars conducted?These seminars are conducted in major cities in India.How long is the seminar?The seminar lasts for 2 hours followed by question and answer sessionWhat are the Charges?Absolutely free 0 INRWhat language is the seminar conducted?Hinglish (Hindi + English)
How to attend the Free Life-changing Seminar by Sandeep Maheshwari?
Login to his website www.sandeepmaheshwari.com you can check the schedule and availability of seats for our forthcoming seminars. As soon as you confirm your seat for your preferred date, you will immediately receive an Entry Pass (with seat number and venue) for the seminar. Simply be there at the venue (strictly on time) with a print out of your Entry Pass!Sandeep Maheshwari's last life changing seminar?
Sandeep organised his last life changing seminar in Delhi last year, it is reported that he will no longer conduct any more live events. However, he has decided to spread the word "aasaan Hai" (it is easy) by his free DVD, to know more about how to get the free dvd of this event you may visit Sandeep Maheshwari.Sandeep Maheshwari's speech at IIT Kanpur?Recently Sandeep shared a speech with students of IIT Kanpur 'Three days that changed my life'. He talks about 3 instances on his life jouney that profoundly shaped the way he thinks and the way he dealt with challenging situations.
The most remarkable statement comes at the end of the session where he redefines his view of Success. To see the whole video click '3 Days that changed my life'
.What is Shotindia.com?Its an initiative idea of Sandeep Maheshwari to have the biggest archive of Indian photographs clicked by aspiring photographers,
ShotIndia provides a platform for photographers to upload their work and get paid for it by anyone who uses it. Photographers can earn commission upto 50 %. Learn moreKnow more about selling Photos on imagesbazaar
If you would like to learn how to sell your photographs on Sandeep Maheshwari's site imagesbazaar visit "Earn money by selling photographs on imagesbazaar.Learn Trick Photography?
In order to earn good commissions at Shotindia.com you need to ensure that your pictures are the best buy on the the gallery. I found this very interesting course on trick photography